Silent-Wartunes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sylphs & Arena Rewards

Go down

Sylphs & Arena Rewards Empty Sylphs & Arena Rewards

Post by shankette Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:44 am

Just an FYI...

The +Attribute rewards for 1 - 3rd place in the Sylph arena appears to be a Stat Bufg as it shows with other Buff icones - Technologies, Blessing Wheel, etc.

I presume, under the circumstances, that it's not cumulative. It's hard to quantify exactly how much the + 30/40/50 buff helps. In the long run the additional 50 Sepulcrum is probably the better part of the reward.

I have noticed though that leveling up a sylph appears to increase the stats more than applying the Sepulcrum (in 50 batch increments anyway.)

I've started to hold onto them to see if they will have any Use X Sepulcrum events.

Always make sure to have extra Sylph Meditate and always use all your sylph arena attempts even if just for the EXP. You DON"T need to attack someone higher level than you, so you don't have to worry about losing repeatedly if you can't pass the person in front of you. If you beat someone of lower rank, you just dont get the +5 rank points.

-Shankette

shankette

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum